30 June 2020
AWA Marine are seeking a qualified Marine Electronics Technician to perform Installation and Service of Marine Electronics Equipment on our product range here in Australia.
An Electronics Diploma/ Degree is essential, and the candidate must have 2-5 years’ Experience in the Marine/ Offshore Oil & Gas Industry, performing Installation and Service of Marine Electronics Equipment.
Permanent Australian residency is essential.
Key Job Responsibilities, as follows:
- Service, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of Marine communication and navigation equipment.
- Providing Technical support on email and/or phone enquiries to customers and ships
- Main Job duties will be performed at Port Locations, Anchorage, Offshore, and overseas
- Completion of installation, commissioning and expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Able to travel domestically and overseas especially on short notice
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Past experience in servicing the following would be highly desirable, as follows:
- GMDSS, VDR, and Safety Radio Surveys
- Radar Repair
- GYRO Service
- IT and Networking
Potential candidates should submit their resume, job history and salary requirements to the below email address